Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reading: An Escape From Reality

I was just looking around my room when my eyes got glued to my bookshelf. I actually have not read even a single book lately and I wonder how was I able to manage my time way back, super busy days, to read a book at least once a week. I miss reading. I will be back to my favorite refuge the soonest, that I promise to myself.


Just two of my all time favorites books - Beautiful Bodies by Laura Shaine Cunningham and Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. I actually bought them as birthday gifts to myself. With I'm In No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson, it is actually one of the books that I considered so light to read but with a beautiful twist in the end. Given by one of my dearest friends, Ethel Loyloy Oczon, with a note that the title fits me. LOL