Saturday, August 3, 2013

Attributes of Effective Schools

I graduated with a degree in computer science but here I am, rummaging the web about anything that discusses Attributes of Effective Schools. A sooo Education degree major topic. Well, since I am currently earning 18 units of Education subjects to be qualified to take the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers), I don't have the right to complain or whine this ...errr, my not-so-cup-of-tea matter.

So, while doing this researching, too glad too have found this website which I think will be very helpful to me--> http://www.k12.wa.us/research/pubdocs/ninecharacteristics.pdf , you are heaven sent! Now, I have to make this as one of my references, create a slide show presentation to be presented before my already-professional classmates, oh yeah, this topic is assigned to me to be reported for tomorrow's class, and read and digest and read and digest this sooo foreign topic (for me) but of course I know I can do it ^__^ (tiwala lang, aja!)

photo credits to http://www.k12.wa.us/research/pubdocs/ninecharacteristics.pdf
This is all for now, have to go back to reading so I can start preparing for tomorrow's battle. Not to mention, I am excited to see my professor. I was absent on the first meeting for we had a family affair, was so excited to see my niece and nephew then, was lost track of time and voila! the last time I knew was I was so already late to attend the class. So, I decided not to go and enjoyed my time with my family (quality time).

Mumay and Me