Monday, August 25, 2014

This One's For You, wherever you are.

♫♪ This one's for you wherever you are ♪♪ Okay, I really have no idea why I kept singing and humming this song. And, I don't even know how it got inside my head in the first place! I just heard myself singing that line when I stood up from the counter, grabbed a bite-sized apple and tossed into my mouth and gone to the pantry to make my morning delight, Coffee. What's with the song? Why this song? When I got back in front of my pc, curiosity must be fed and on to search on the what about of the song, I did.

So, This One's For You is a 1976 song from Barry Manilow. Oh, the old soul perched in. This is so likely though. Yet again, why this song? I suppose this is the act of subconscious me so I dug within for answers. Hmmm, it seems like the bearer just blindsided its heart and mind yet both; the latter, simply know how to take matters refloat just very smoothly. Good job girlies!

© pinterest.com
Well, I guess (??) this is because of someone I have been meaning to put into words, for days already. And coincidentally, my circumstances with that someone was pulled off last night; dragging everything unto the surface to be heeded on (??). How so? I am way past that someone. Or, maybe not? Or, maybe, just maybe such circumstance got a slice of the egocentric me; who's still in denial that the guards have been down and arrows came flying in.

Anyway, you might be wondering about the song. Here below is the lyrics, and seriously I'm still confused, why this song? LOL

This One's For You
This one will never sell, they'll never understand
I don't even sing it well, I try but I just can't
But I sing it every night and I fight to keep it in
'Cause this one's for you, this one's for you
I've done a hundred songs from fantasies to lies
But this one's so real for me that I'm the one who cries
And I sing it every night and I fight to hide the tears
'Cause this one's for you, this one's for you
This one's for you, wherever you are
To say that nothings been the same, since we've been apart
This one's for all the love we once knew
Like everything else, I have this one's for you, oh
I've got it all it seems for all it means to me
But I sing of things I miss and things that used to be
And I wonder ever night if you might just miss me too
And I sing for you, I sing for you
This one's for you wherever I go
To say the things I should have said, things that you should know
This one's to say that all I can do is hope that you will hear me sing
'Cause this ones' for you
This one's for you, wherever you are
To say that nothings been the same, since we've been apart
This one's for all the love we once knew
Like everything else, I have this ones for you