Sunday, January 10, 2016

Full Moon - Untitled


He: //eating numbers, drinking acid rain and eyes glued to excel sheet.
She: //reading Berlin-artparasites

*After an Hour
He: //eating numbers, drinking acid rain and eyes glued to excel sheet.
She: //Bored.

She: //looked at him, intently// You know what?
He: //stopped eating numbers, drinking acid and looked at her// What?
She: Nothing
He: What, what, what?
She: Nothing, nothing, nothing!
He: Tell me!!!

===============
*Wrestling

She: //panting// I wanna go to Italy
He: //collected but seemed lost// When?
She: In October-ish? On my birthday. Maybe.
He: Okay.

*Hands Off
===============
He: Let me get this done.
She: I just wanted the wrestles
He: //serious face// Let me get this done.
She: //looked at him, intently
He: //back to eating numbers, drinking acid rain and eyes glued to excel sheet.
She: //looked at the ceiling, trying to find a lizard and thought where have the lizards gone. and, realized she hasn't seen one since.. (she can't remember when)
He: //stopped eating numbers, drinking acid and took a glance at her// And, remind me that I have to sell some organs before September ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment