Saturday, November 8, 2014

STARE ALL YOU WANT


This morning, as I was arranging files, spraying scented-antiseptics and basically just doing my ritual before getting lost in the web, our office got filled with persons in charge from all departments our company has. They were talking about the vehicles that are still in the workshop and that there are coming and if they have to transfer or just bring the new ones to one of our office branches. That, was the only thing I understand from their foreign tongue. And, they were a bit loud, they actually overwhelmed the danceable sound from my playlist so I gave up and decided to get out for a while.

I went to the pantry to make myself a cup of coffee and I realized I ran out of Nescafe 3n1 Strong. I looked for the office boy to get me a bag from the grocery center that is just near our building and I remembered I already sent him out to buy us new sponge. I was not in the mood for a rich black cup of joe but still had it since I got no choice.

So, I was obliviously stirring my coffee on my way back to the office since the noise from their blabs had mellowed down. When I almost got at the threshold, my colleague; the one whom I share the office with, called up (he was almost shouting), I paused and tried to figure out where he was... (insert my name) I will be at the blah blah blah and blah blah blah, check the fridge I left blah blah blah. And I just said, Okay, thanks! (almost shouting as well so he could hear me). He was already at our reception area downstairs and will be out for some errands.

Then on to our office I continued stirring. And, oh they were still there, all the department heads. They stopped talking and were all STARING. AT. ME. It felt weird but glad I was able to say, Yep? Then they disappear to thin air. LOL. Nah, they all went out still blabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment